Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A sneaky little tip for cooking chicken patties...

I love chicken patties. I don't ever order chicken sandwiches when I'm out to eat, because I love burgers too, but I love chicken patties at home.

Normally the instructions say that you can either cook the patties in the microwave for a few minutes (which is convenient, but leaves the chicken soft and almost soggy)...OR...you can cook them in the oven for nearly 20 minutes (which gives delicious crispy chicken patties, but takes forever).

So...I figured out a little trick...a way to have the short microwave-like time, with the wonderful crispy chicken patty flavor I like...

Microwave the patties for 2 minutes (one minute on each side of the patty), then transfer to a baking sheet and bake at 350* for a few minutes until they are crispy enough.

Yay! Deliciousness and ease all in one. So delightful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment