Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just for fun...

For Mother's Day I got some kitchen stuff...specifically for my fun summer of food idea...I got a rolling pin...and some pastry brushes...and an awesome kit of 101 cookie cutters for every occasion (literally...Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentine's Day, sporting events, alphabet...oh yes)...

So, to test out these super fun tools, I decided to make tonight's dinner biscuits in fun shapes (namely, the alphabet and trains/trucks!)




So cute, right?!? Ethan had a blast rolling out and cutting the dough with me, and since I used a pre-made mix (Bisquick), it wasn't a hard task.


So, there is no recipe to share, but a fun idea which didn't take too long to complete, and made dinnertime just a little more exciting.



And I just can't resist cooking with this cutie pie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment