Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awful at this...

I am a horrible journalist...which I suppose is why I'm not actually a journalist...


Whether it's a personal journal or (as seen here) a BLOG, I just can't manage to keep being consistent in my writing...

SOOO...that being said...this is my apology for not posting again sooner...and a THANKS to everyone who is following or who has voted in our little poll...

We find out on the 25th whether the baby will be a boy or a girl...and we know that there is only ONE ;-)

Let's see...what else is important and fun to tell about? I've started working on making homemade delicious desserts and snack stuffs at home...I was brave and made doughnuts the other night! They were delicious and my whole house smelled like funnel cake!! Up next I am going to try this:

http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/04/homemade-pop-tarts/

I will let you all know how they turn out :-) ((hopefully within a week or so...rather than months :-P))

No comments:

Post a Comment